Tuesday 7 May 2013

Fathers Day

So a quiet weekend from me on the old photo front as I was celebrating my son's 3rd birthday! So I thought I share my other website with you today as some inspiration for fathers day next month

Send me in you own photo and I can add a special poem or verse for you which makes a really special gift for any father, write your own words or send me in your favourites or even ask me to write a custom verse for you. Here are some I have written in the past


The gentle voice that whispers goodnight
The strong arms that hold me tight
The laughter that lights up my day
The wisdom that helps guide my way
The best Dad there could ever be
I'm so happy that you belong to me

 or


Play with me daddy, the sun is shining bright
Play with me daddy, before the day becomes the night
Read to me daddy, tell me tales of new and old
Read to me daddy, of monsters and knights so bold
Dance with me daddy, lets spin across the room
Dance with me daddy, this one's my favourite tune
Laugh with me daddy, until our tummies feel sore
Laugh with me daddy, and then let's laugh some more
Just be with me daddy, it's your smile I long to see
Just be with me daddy, you’re the best dad there could ever be

or from a grown up daughter


Hold my hand and walk with me,
Point and show me what you see.
Tell me stories of dragon and castles and heroes of old,
Let’s pretend I’m a princess and you’re a knight brave and bold.
Sit down and help me to do this sum,
Come on Dad, you’re better at maths than mum.
Don't you tell me what to wear
I'm a big girl now, I don't care!

Tell everyone tales about my past,
About a childhood that flew by so fast.
A loving child, a wilful teen
and now the best mother you have ever seen.
Thank you Dad for teaching me
About life and love and then setting me free.
And although a little girl to you I’ll always be
Dad, you will always be a hero to me.


You can always also choose a great gift from one of our typography frames, as always fully customisable to the special Dad in you life.

So please go take a look at the www.brightapplewords.co.uk or contact me directly for a totally bespoke design!


No comments:

Post a Comment